Green Flash #1
T10-374-37 is the first watch collection by the Bangkok based brand Toolsaday.
The collection is inspired by a natural phenomenon called 'Green Flash' or 'Lucky Light'. The phenomenon, caused by light refracting in the atmosphere, is rarely seen. When the conditions are right, a green spot is visible above the upper rim of the sun. The green appearance usually lasts for no more than a second or two and occurs more commonly at sunset. This concept is applied and represented in the green PM time (numbers 13-24) whilst the second hand refers to the light, flashing in a second.
- 37mm Brushed PVD Dark Grey Stainless Steel Case
- Stainless steel back
- Japanese quartz movement
- 50metre / 5ATM Water resistence
- Scratch resistant mineral glass
- Matte light grey dial face
- Black (Hours and minutes hands)
- Flash Green (Seconds hands)
- Black Italian nappa calf leather strap
- Strap size: L: 240mm W:18mm